An effective landing page optimization strategy can have a substantial impact on your clients’ marketing ROI. In fact, according to Ion Interactive, 73% of marketing professionals that create, test and optimize landing pages achieve a 100% lift in their conversion rate.
We have put together a list of the top 5 easiest ways to increase your clients’ landing page conversions:
- Headlines should be clear and concise: The headline is arguably the first interaction the prospect will have with the landing page. Developing an eye-catching headline will ensure the prospect reads further.
- Ensure your value proposition is worthwhile: Prospects are looking to solve a problem. Your landing page should aim to identify that problem and offer a solution.
- Optimize the Lead Capture Form: The form is often the quickest and easiest area for conversion rate improvement. Many studies have been conducted about landing page forms, and it’s a general consensus that the more information you ask for, the lower your conversion rate will be. Eliminate information that is not needed and think about moving to a progressive form that will gather additional information as the prospect goes through the buy cycle.
- Use a strong call to action: The goal of a landing page is to convince visitors to perform a particular action. It’s important your call to action provides a next step in the most effective way possible.
- Always test: Once you’ve followed the general rules of thumb, it’s important to begin testing to see which headline is most effective, which type of content resonates with your clients’ prospects and which form receives the best response rate. Using a simple A/B test, you can segment your traffic and find out.
For more information on increasing your clients’ marketing ROI, click here.