LeadLife Marketing Automation Tool Pricing
For only $375 a month, you can start driving sales-ready leads to your business with LeadLife’s Marketing Automation and Content Marketing Strategists.
LeadLife is offered on a monthly subscription – no long-term contracts – and has no hidden fees. There are no charges for setup, training, implementation, or on-going support with your assigned Lead-to-Revenue Expert & Content Marketing Strategist. Start with our basic package and upgrade at any time.
Call us at 800-680-6292 or email email@example.com to speak with a LeadLife representative.
Short on resources? If you require additional content services or marketing strategy support beyond your selected monthly subscription, we offer an affordable set of packages.
A complete marketing automation system for those who don’t require services
Complete marketing automation coupled with strategy services to get you up and running fast
Fully integrated marketing automation and campaign strategy for marketing professionals
The power pack of marketing automation and services for creating and managing robust campaigns
Content & Strategy
A la Carte
When you need a little extra help
|Monthly Subscription Price||$375 per month||Starting at $750 per month||Starting at $1,500 per month||Starting at $2,500 per month|
|LeadLife’s Marketing Automation Technology|
|Discovery Call & Analysis of Current Marketing Processes|
|“Heavy-Lifting” Services & Best Practices**||2 hours per month||6 hours per month||9 hours per month|
|# of Email Sends Per Month*||30,000||50,000||200,000||400,000|
|Lead Management Plan||with 3 month committment|
|Content Map Creation||with 3 month committment|
|Landing Page Templates|
|Support (phone and email)|
|* # of emails sent can be increased.|
An assigned LeadLife Content Marketing Strategist comes standard with your monthly LeadLife subscription.
They will do the following with you based on the pricing level you select:
- Discovery call and analysis – to better understand your company value proposition, competitive advantages, buyers, influencers and more so that we can help drive sales-ready leads to your business.
- Lead management plan – to outline our understanding of your company from a marketing and sales perspective, then put into place the goals for marketing automation/lead management, a lead nurturing strategy, segmentation/lead strategy, campaign tactics, LeadLife to CRM integration and metrics that will be measured.
- Content Map – that will map your prospect’s buy cycle and segmentation/personas to the content that is available. The client can provide any additional content needed or ask for a LeadLife services quote to create additional or new content.
- Training – a comprehensive online training session for you and your team that details each function within the tool.
You may train as many people as you want on the tool.
- Support – LeadLife provides both phone and email support for any questions you might have.
**In addition, your “Heavy-Lifting” Services & Best Practices hours can be applied to:
- Email and Landing Page Design
- Lead Nurturing Campaign Setup & Execution
- Scoring Rules Setup
- Scoring Strategy
- CRM Rules Setup
- CRM Integration Strategy
- Campaign Strategy Planning and Execution
- Content Creation (emails, articles, blogs, etc.)
- Content Research & Curation
- List Management
- Lead Segmentation Strategy and Execution
- Lead Process Strategy
- Weekly & Monthly Reporting on Campaign Results
- Campaign Results Analysis
- Weekly Status Calls