Become a conversion-driven
Whether you’re creating a lead generation program or developing an integrated search engine marketing (SEM) program, you need to translate your client’s business goals into clear success metrics. With a private-label marketing automation option, you have the right tactics + tools to make this happen.
“Rather than spending time and money developing new skills, LeadLife’s solution allowed us to focus on what we do best,” said Dan Hudson, co-founder and president of 3FORWARD. “Their product and services were a perfect complement to our service offering, giving us the opportunity to attract new clients without taking on significant costs.
Great creative is not enough. Your clients are more social, more mobile and sophisticated than in the past, and they’re expecting more value from you in the form of campaigns that generate qualified opportunities and demonstrable ROI. Agencies that offer a combination of creative, digital and social with nurturing strategies, are able to deliver more results that retain business.
We make it easy for you to get started:
- Low cost of entry
- Training and co-marketing opportunities to help you build your agency brand in the market.
- Detailed Agency Sales and Marketing Kit that teaches you which clients to target, and how to promote the value of marketing automation.
- Development of a custom revenue model that will create a predictable stream of business to your company each month.
- LeadLife’s private-label version of the technology to offer to clients
- Lead-to-revenue and content marketing experts branded as part of your agency and the service
So what are the benefits?
- Recurring revenue
- Upsell opportunity
- Provide continuous service
- Expand your market share with new customers
- ROI validation for your services
- Expand your offerings
- Flexible partner models
- Free distribution of our Visitor Insights tool
When clients get your creative complemented with LeadLife’s powerful lead management, nurturing, and analytics, results come to them in the form of sales-ready leads and real return on investment. You get long-term relationships and they get more opportunities.
High-five’s all around.
Want more information? Download our free eGuide.