Lead Lifecycle Management: Building a Pipeline that Never Leaks

Over 80% of B2B organizations struggle with a lack of synergy between the sales and marketing functions. This misalignment leads to lost revenue opportunities and leaks in the pipeline. In fact, in the November 2008 study, “Lead Nurturing: The Secret to Successful Lead Generation,” Aberdeen surveyed 213 organizations and found that on average 16% of the total leads that are deemed “sales-ready opportunities” actually close. That’s a fairly alarming number. The difference between a successful company and a mediocre company lies in how the remaining 84% of already qualified opportunities are handled. These are real opportunities that have a good chance of closing, but without processes to nurture and retain these prospects, it’s easy for unrecognized revenue to slip through the pipeline.

Register to Download the White Paper
First name*
Last name*
Company*
Email*